Sunday 28 May 2017

The Hawthorns - West Bromwich Albion

West Bromwich Albion - The Hawthorns










Last match I went to see:





I have only been to The Hawthorns only the once, which was a visit before heading off for Walsall away on Halloween in 2015. I decided to visit West Brom as I've either visited or done the midlands clubs, as this one was the only one I hadn't visited, so as I thought, yeah why not, I'll go and visit West Brom. On the day I left around 9.20 from Euston and got into Birmingham around half 11, walked from there to Birmingham Snow Hill station and got on the train from there, £1.50 return, couldn't complain at that! And it's around a 5 minute walk from The Hawthorns train station. I got to the ground around 12.15, as I was walking round the ground taking pics, I wasn't expecting to get pics inside the ground, but saw a couple of gates open and took the opportunity to take some. I suppose in a way of thinking about it, West Brom were playing Leicester that day, but ah well, glad to have visited The Hawthorns anyway! Although there were stewards there at the time, they didn't seem overally bothered haha. Hoping to tick off WBA off the 92 at some point, just a question of when really. Overall, does look like a really nice ground to go to for a game.








No comments:

Post a Comment